Finally got it right

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pierce652

Original poster
Aug 17, 2008
I got a bottom round roast this weekend and sliced it up. Have it marinating in a teriyaki marinade. I did a test batch in the dehydrator last night and it tastes like I have a winner.
biggrin.gif
I am going to let the rest of the batch soak for a few more days then have them hit the WSM for and hour to hour and a half then finish on the dehydrator. I will post pics.

I might adjust the heat up just a bit and cut the beef a little thicker next time but Im finally happy with the results. Of course I veered from the recipe a bit and didnt keep track of the amount of honey added but I have a good estimate of how much was used.

Thanks to all the knowledge and techniques Ive read here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky