I got a bottom round roast this weekend and sliced it up. Have it marinating in a teriyaki marinade. I did a test batch in the dehydrator last night and it tastes like I have a winner. I am going to let the rest of the batch soak for a few more days then have them hit the WSM for and hour to hour and a half then finish on the dehydrator. I will post pics. I might adjust the heat up just a bit and cut the beef a little thicker next time but Im finally happy with the results. Of course I veered from the recipe a bit and didnt keep track of the amount of honey added but I have a good estimate of how much was used. Thanks to all the knowledge and techniques Ive read here.