Finally back on-line

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shortrib

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 25, 2007
Eastern Montana
Well,
Got moved out to Montana ok, the trip was pretty uneventful. Left on a
Thurs afternoon, spent the night in Bismark and got to Hardin before noon Fri.

Not much smoking going on yet, everything is still packed away in mom's garage, while I am working with the bank so I can get started on my place. Have been eating all I made before I left, Down to my last pack of Jerkey, almost out of Venison Bacon, and the snack sticks are going fast also. I might not run out too soon, if Mom would quit giving stuff to everybody that stops by.

This weekend I am starting to work on that old commercial freezer I have to convert it to a smoker.

Just wanted to check in , will see ya later.

ShortRib

Glad the trip went ok. Glad to have you back here. Time to get the smoker fired up and get that freezer filled back up!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky