Finally a day off work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fftwarren

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Havent been able to cook anything in several weeks due to work. Well I finally got a day off and I decided to take advantage. Smoking 2 boston butts, 1 fattie (chicken cordon blue), and 20 ABTs stuffed with a mix of venison breakfast sausage and cheese.
5e581972_DSC01610.jpg
c497b417_DSC01612.jpg
77b3eb29_DSC01613.jpg

Wow looking great Way to make up time from not smoking for 2 weeks....

The picture look great more to come???

Good smoking...

Looks great!  Just help me decide to pull a butt out of the freezer!  I had to skip a our of work a little early this past Monday to get my smoke on.  I wasn't able to smoke during the weekend and Sunday night I was craving some Q!  lol Couldn't imagine going weeks! LMAO  The bark on those butts and that fattie looks real nice!

cool.gif

Now a BBQ feast like that opne it sure makes the work alittle barable doesn't it. Now you have a great dayoff and you'll be enjoying that one for a few days too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky