Figured it was time to roll call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vegas_frak

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 5, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
I've been reading the forums since the summer of 2007. I'm a Bama Boy who has lived on both the east coast and Vegas. Now I'm back in Bama (Mobile to be exact) and try to get my low in slow on every weekend that the wife will put up with it. I'm an absolute fanatic for any and all types of BBQ. Prefer vinegar based sauces to ultra sweet. Anyway here are some pics of my gear.

Brinkman Smoking Pit

BrinkmanPit2.jpg

Perfect Flame Grill

PerfectFlame2.jpg

Upright Brinkman

BrinkmanMini1.jpg

Anyway I'm looking forward to getting lots of tips from everyone. I just saw the threads on the "fatties" and am planning on trying a couple weekend after next for a party we are throwing.

"BBQ - its not just for breakfast!"

Vegas_Frak

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Looks like you have a good assortment of smokers
biggrin.gif
Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to the forum Vegas Frak! Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to your input. Nice looking smokers too.
cool.gif

Welcome to the SMF. You may want to practice up on a few of those fatties before your party. You know, just make sure you got it right.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Glad you chose to join the SMF. Plenty of friendly folks here who like to share good times. Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you finally joined us.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome again. Nice talking to you in chat.

glad to see a fellow smoker....might want to check out the mods they have for your smoker (horizontal)...it's easy and way worth it. first thing i did when i joined. good luck and looking forward to your input

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to stop lurkin' and join us. Good luck with the fattys, and post some Qviews for us!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky