ferget smoking meat - let's roast gypsy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gee whiz Gypsy, how can we roast ya? You've never did nuthin wrong in your whole life.
rolleyes.gif
haha, personally, I think the world of you and your family. (although I'd rather kiss your baby girl or Dev, than you)
tongue.gif
icon_razz.gif
You do a fine job my friend, keep it up. Terry

Let's see... I'm getting an image of you with a lot of brew, doin' some Q; I see it now! You're try to standup, or are you doing standup?
Just jivin' ya.

lmao-just keepin' it light on a sunday....i try not to stand.....but w/ this kid... terry i'll let my daughter slime ya......ritchee... ya cans moke a lotta arse... but ya can't sear the fatless....always trust the skinny cook... he's too busy feeding you to eat......

I will gladly roast him, but the rest of you have to play rock, paper sissors to figure out who has to put the rub on !!!

You can roast him, we'll do a group rub, and then draw straws for who will blast, er I mean baste him.
Gypsyseagod, you know we all love ya, but this considered a manly thing.

lmao.... i originally was a painter & made so much money w/ coco & wesson oil on a c-mas tree turntable w/ a paint sprayer during spring breaks.....man ya can't baste me......i did on the beach caterings fer a friend's"gentlemen's "clubs & w/ the apron on wen't & played guitar w/ a band i booked....oh god i needa scanner to post these pics... but then i'd get banned fer life.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky