1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

feeding the squirrel and coons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miamirick, Oct 14, 2010.

1. miamirick

miamirick Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

went to the park this weekend and took my stale bread   got some moma coon and her babies and a nice squirrel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

someone is mad cause i'm giving away the food!!!

2. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

I feed the squirrels and coons . I feed em lead .

3. rdknb

rdknb Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I would avoid the coons, they are night creatures and may be rabid if out during the day

4. miamirick

miamirick Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

they might throw me out of the park for that  (but i could sneak in the rubber pellet co2 pistol we shoot the iguanas with)

5. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

coons are like bears ,once they lose there fear and get used to food from humans they will come out in the day time to eat.

6. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

Better make it up to your bud, he looks bummed. [​IMG]

7. jirodriguez

jirodriguez Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Well at least that squirrel was more polite than our "resident" squirrel..... Cheryl would have just taken you out at the knees and taken all the damn bread! LOL (just kidding Cheryl... couldn't resist) [​IMG]

8. Bearcarver

Bearcarver SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Group Lead OTBS Member

Most bears will take that as an insult!

LOL---Yeah, Rick thinks squirrels are "nice". Maybe he missed Cheryl's gang of "Killer Squirrels" ?!?!

Bear (not affiliated with any squirrels or coons)

9. squirrel

squirrel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Rick - those are great photos. Of course I love the squirrel in the tree, but the picture of your buddy! Holy cow is that cuteness. It does look like he's pouting. I just wanna give him a big ole sloppy kiss. Thanks for sharing that!

Ya know, when I saw the title of this thread I just KNEW some smarty pants would say something about the Squirrel. I expected it to be Bear, but JOHNNY? What? Man, you best be sleepin' with one eye open. It's going down brutha.......LOL!!!!! I'm on my way to Oregon! You guys kill me, group hug!!

[​IMG]

10. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

Here's one for ya. [​IMG]   [​IMG]

11. Bearcarver

Bearcarver SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Group Lead OTBS Member

Hey Meateater,

I hope that Squirrel only has 3 fingers & a thumb!