February Throwdown Voting.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who's is the best?

• 1) Smoked Bacon Wrapped Venison Kabobs. Smoked Chili Lime Wings. Smoked Honey Habanero Wings. Smoked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) SMOKED brisket, onion, cheese rolls with buttermilk ranch dip

• 3) Thai Chicken saute with peanuts sauce

• 4) VBTs: pickled pepperoncini stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in shaved cold smoked roasted venis

• 5) Deer heart marinated and smoke served with muenster and provolone cheese and crackers

• 6) Piece of blood sausage grilled on a slice of baguette, ,topped with a scallop grilled with some j

• 7)Smoked Buffalo wings and mini fatties with bbq blue cheese dipping sauce.

• 8) Bacon wrapped Jumbo Shrimp with Tropical Shrimp Dipping Sauce and Pina Colada

• 9) Stuffed Bacon Covered Cabbage

• 10) Indian Spiced Shrimp atopYogurt marinated Chicken Wings with Cilantro Mint Chutney

• 11) Smoked teriyaki chicken wings tossed in a sweet/hot Thai chili sauce with extra sauce for dippin

• 12) Pretzel bites stuffed with: Cherry Smoked Elk Loin Sharp White Cheddar Mild Blue Cheese Smoked A

• 13) Egg rolls stuffed with smoked pulled pork and a sweet and spicy slaw. Smoked chicken wings with

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
1) Smokin PigSkins-Smoked Bacon Wrapped Venison Kabobs. Smoked Chili Lime Wings. Smoked Honey Habanero Wings. Smoked Jalapeno Peach Wings. Smoked Chipolte Mesquite Dry Rubbed Wings. Smoked Salmon Spread on Cucumbers and Crackers. Double Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta w/ French Baguettes

2) Miamirick-SMOKED brisket, onion, cheese rolls with buttermilk ranch dip

3)Africanmeat-Thai Chicken saute with peanuts sauce

4)pjl-VBTs: pickled pepperoncini stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in shaved cold smoked roasted venison; served cold.
7 layer venison taco dip.
Avocado salsa (avocado, corn, olives, onion, bell pepper, etc).
Smoked venison kielbasa in hot apple jelly + dijon mustard sauce.
Cold smoked grilled shaved venison loin & ritz crackers.
Cold smoked cheeses: provolone, pepper jack, longhorn.
Teriyaki venison popsicles - cold smoked marinated venison loin, grilled with sesame seeds.
Smoked venison snack stick bites.
Assorted crackers & corn chips.
Jello Jiggler football helmets

5) luv2eat-Deer heart marinated and smoke served with muenster and provolone cheese and crackers

6) Moikel-Piece of blood sausage grilled on a slice of baguette, ,topped with a scallop grilled with some juliened ,green apple & radish with a sherry vinegar dressing. Thai mini Myron muffin,ground pork,crab meat thai flavours. Betel leaves with fried chopped shrimp & pork belly,green mango,crispy fish,crispy shallots,bell pepper,cilantro nam jim dressing. Chinatown mini po'boy.Porkbelly poached in masterstock then sliced & grilled topped with 2 fried oysters dusted in flour chinese 5 spice ,ginger ,garlic.Drizzled with "drippings" on a mini baguette. Extra small calamari stuffed with pork mince,shitake mushroom,shallot ,ginger ,garlic,holy basil,kaffir lime leaf grilled. Octopus leg poached in broth,cooled then wrapped in prosciutto then grilled (Italian ,well my version at least)

7) Davidhef88-Smoked Buffalo wings and mini fatties with bbq blue cheese dipping sauce.

8) jrod62-Bacon wrapped Jumbo Shrimp with Tropical Shrimp Dipping Sauce and Pina Colada

9) Nepas-Stuffed Bacon Covered Cabbage

10) ChefJimmyJ-Indian Spiced Shrimp atopYogurt marinated Chicken Wings with Cilantro Mint Chutney

11) billdawg-Smoked teriyaki chicken wings tossed in a sweet/hot Thai chili sauce with extra sauce for dipping.
Asian fried dumplings stuffed with ground pork, shrimp, ginger, scallions, and Napa cabbage with a soy based dipping sauce.
Smoked pork asada, onion, and cabbage stuffed egg rolls.

12) thoseguys-Pretzel bites stuffed with:
Cherry Smoked Elk Loin
Sharp White Cheddar
Mild Blue Cheese
Smoked Aged Provolone
Served with Homemade Marinara Sauce

13) vikingboy6956-Egg rolls stuffed with smoked pulled pork and a sweet and spicy slaw. Smoked chicken wings with Jeff's rub. Smoked bacon wrapped water chestnuts. Ranch and BBQ sauce for dipping.

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows there is 1 entry that used the wrong code word. I allowed it because I didn't catch it until last night so I wasn't able to give the contestant a chance to change it.

Good luck to everyone.

Awesome looking appetizers! Going to be hard to pick a winner from these, they all look so good!

Great job everyone! This is gonna take me a couple of days to chose one.
Looks-Great.gif

Unfortunately I couldn't find the time to make and get my entry in (new job, long hours, broken computer, still broke
unsure.gif
). 

Too bad cause I was gonna break out a bunch of Molecular Gastronomy  
th_crybaby2.gif

I know
th_nopicsye3.gif
So in the spirit I will still do the entry to share with everyone when I find the time. (I am also moving in the next month).

Damn! You guys went ALL OUT!!!...Great lookin' Eats!...JJ

Everyone... very ambitious snacks... I can see how much effort was put into creating those masterpiece tid-bits of gastronomy....  thanks to all for your efforts.... 

Now I have to pick ?????  Very difficult....   Dave

Great job everyone.....Gonna take me a while to decide.............
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Joe

icon_cool.gif

I just wish that I could be on the tasting committee on this one too. They all look good so I'm gonna close my eyes and vote for......................

How many of your were drooling when taking your photos!
32.gif

• ORIGINALITY = thinking outside of the box
  • APPEARANCE = overall presentation and appeal of the dish
  • DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY = technical difficulty involved in creation of dish

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky