Feast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dacdots

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 3, 2005
Ripley WV
Last Sat night we had a small get together with a couple very close friends {Well they always come around when they hear I'm cooking.}The ribs were great,the chicken wings were to die for, and the shrimp...well what can I say.We all had some good food,some good drink, and lots of fun.This reminds me of the way I started out on this forum so long ago, just havin fun.
ad3effcd_vbattach14630.jpg

Hey Gypsy, ya know bro, mom is kinda getting forgetful, please remind her that "our" address is, box 88 BigArm MT 59910
wink.gif

Dacdots -

Sounds like a great smoke and a great time! Looking forward to meeting you in Summersville.

Gypsy - I'm alergic to shell fish.

Thats alright Debi Ill take care of your share.....if I must.Anything to help out a friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky