Favor from GOSM owners?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

backyardgriller

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 21, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
I was just wondering if one of you that has a GOSM could do me a favor. Could you measure, or at least give me a rough estimate of the dimentions of the smoker box in your unit.

I just took my new Smoke Hollow smoker for a spin last weekend and I just got to thinking about whether there's a difference in the size of the smoker box between brands.

Thanks in advance!

oillogger,

True, there are different sizes for different smokers.

I guess it would be helpful if you were to specify which size smoker you have.

Each of the Smoke Hollow propane models have the same size smoker box -- that's about 10 x 10 x 4 deep. The one for the electric model is tiny -- I would guess about 5 x 5 x 2.

I'm curious as to how these compare as my memory is a bit fuzzy on the GOSMs.

Thanks, q3131a.

The first time I fired up my Smoke Hollow, I was expecting to have to refill the wood chips frequently, but the box in it is so large that i only put in chips to about an inch deep and that lasted a good hour and a half. I was pretty impressed by that. I don't think at this point I'm going to need to use the coffee can mod.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky