fatty meat loaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bayoubear

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
ok, so its not smoked....
but it turned out good so i thought id pass it along.
1 lb bulk sausage. (1/2 deer, 1/4 hog, 1/4 pork fat)
2 eggs
1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 chopped jalepenos
1 Tbs garlic powder
1 Tbs black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 Tbs melted bacon grease
1 big handful grated cheddar cheese

beaten together in my kitchen aid mixer toy
baked 25 mins at 400 in a pyrex pie pan

recipe is a keeper

'bear

The recipe does sound good; I have never tried jalapeño or cheese in a meatloaf. The recipe does sound like a smoked 50/50 meatloaf/fatty; (1/2 deer, 1/4 hog, 1/4 pork fat) 50% venison to 50 % pork.

Possibly next time try smoking this concoction at 225º till the internal meat temperature reaches 160º, may be even better?

do a search for bbqbudda's fattie..........plus.........mossy should of at LEAST linked you to his fattie........both you could basically call a meatloaf

WD
You are the king of SMF search, and for the life of me i can not find it. I swear it was titled "Football Fatty"?
P.S.
That was made with venison sausage you grumpy ole fart. LOL !!!

Bayoubear,

Thanks for posting the recipe. I've taken it down and will try it sometime. Tough I agree with MossyMo, I'll Smoke mine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky