Fatty ingredient list

Discussion in 'Fatties' started by muley05, Jul 28, 2008.

1. muley05

muley05 Newbie

I tried my first fatty over the weekend, and it turned out just ok. My biggest issue was in preparation, as in how much filling to put in the fatty.

I used two pounds of sausage, then filled it with five scrambled eggs, two cups of shredded cheese, and some o'brien potatoes. I thought that was too much filling, but it almost ended up being not enough.

So, my question is, what do you guys use for a standard breakfast fatty for the filling? I am also interested in doing a pizza fatty, what are the ingredients for that? I think next time I will only use 1lb of sausage, too......

By the way, I looked around this forum for answers, and didn't really find them. We need a sticky list for fatties like we have for ABTs.

2. bertjo44

bertjo44 Smoking Fanatic

What do you like on a pizza? The pizza fattie I liked best was pepperoni, italian blend cheese, can of italian seasoned diced tomatos, onion. I used two lbs. of sausage, one italian, one regular jimmy dean. I did not wrap that one in bacon. I used the tomatos instead of sauce to lesson the liquid.

3. muley05

muley05 Newbie

I saw that thread. I just don't know how much mozzerella to use, how much pepperoni, how much marinara sauce, etc.

And for a breakfast fatty, how many eggs, how much cheese, amount of potatoes, etc.

I guess that maybe it is that you just put some in and adjust the next time if necessary.