Fatty ingredient list

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

muley05

Original poster
Jun 17, 2008
I tried my first fatty over the weekend, and it turned out just ok. My biggest issue was in preparation, as in how much filling to put in the fatty.

I used two pounds of sausage, then filled it with five scrambled eggs, two cups of shredded cheese, and some o'brien potatoes. I thought that was too much filling, but it almost ended up being not enough.

So, my question is, what do you guys use for a standard breakfast fatty for the filling? I am also interested in doing a pizza fatty, what are the ingredients for that? I think next time I will only use 1lb of sausage, too......

By the way, I looked around this forum for answers, and didn't really find them. We need a sticky list for fatties like we have for ABTs.

What do you like on a pizza? The pizza fattie I liked best was pepperoni, italian blend cheese, can of italian seasoned diced tomatos, onion. I used two lbs. of sausage, one italian, one regular jimmy dean. I did not wrap that one in bacon. I used the tomatos instead of sauce to lesson the liquid.

I saw that thread. I just don't know how much mozzerella to use, how much pepperoni, how much marinara sauce, etc.

And for a breakfast fatty, how many eggs, how much cheese, amount of potatoes, etc.

I guess that maybe it is that you just put some in and adjust the next time if necessary.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky