Fatties to Share

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrsb

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Parkville,MO
Going to my parents this afternoon for dinner along with about half of the family. So I decided to smoke a couple of fatties to share with them.

The first has 1 1/2 pounds of bulk pork sausage with swiss cheese, granny smith apples, brown sugar and a touch of cayenne.

The second has the same amount of ssg with scrambled eggs, Mexican cheese blend and fried taters.

My rolling technique is not quite as good yet, but it will do.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Going to my parents this afternoon for dinner along with about half of the family. So I decided to smoke a couple of fatties to share with them.

The first has 1 1/2 pounds of bulk pork sausage with swiss cheese, granny smith apples, brown sugar and a touch of cayenne.

The second has the same amount of ssg with scrambled eggs, Mexican cheese blend and fried taters.

Smoking at 250* with hickory and apple.

My rolling technique is not quite as good yet, but it will do.

Looks good now I want a fatty

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky