Fatties for tomorrow's Breakfast Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cinnamonkc

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 7, 2008
New Hampshire
I made three fatties for tomorrow's breakfast. One is really simple for my son: eggs and potatoes wrapped in sausage. (He doesn't even want cheese!!)

Then I made one with spinach, herb and garlic cream cheese, 4 cheese blend, sauteed mushrooms, bell pepper, avocado and tomato, wrapped in sausage.

The last one will be wrapped in biscuit dough and baked after I smoke it.
It's Herb and garlic cream cheese, 4 cheese blend, potato, mushroom and avocado wrapped in sausage.
After I slice it, I'll put on some white sausage gravy.
07e95f66_vbattach19225.jpg

18a42fe4_vbattach19223.jpg

5cb830cb_vbattach19224.jpg

hey i smoked 2 naked fatties today one with a new rub i'm working on and one with peppercorns and pepper cracker crums now how does the biscuit dough work out sounds good ta me let us see some pics and taste test

Looks like some fine fatty fixins Karen! PLEASE show us some Qview of that biscuit fatty - whole, sliced, and plated up with the gravy would be great!

I've seen them here with biscuit inside but they really puffed up big, so I tried one a couple of weeks ago where I wrapped the dough around it after smoking. It worked pretty well. I'll take pics in the am after I cook the biscuit around it. I use the large crescent roll dough. I also want to try wrapping in puff pastry but forgot to buy some today.

You gals sure do like your fattys.We sometimes wrap dough around ABT's so I guess it would be ok to place around an already fat discharged fatty. We need Pic's.

Those are some good looking fatties there. Can't wait to see the biscuit covered one. You sure do come up with some interesting fatties Karen!

I'm going to have to try some of those you have posted, today and past posts, they sound great.

Here are the finished fatties.

Had a blowout on one and it completely fell apart when I took it out of the smoker. It still tasted good though!

I love using that garlic and herb cream cheese in the fatties. Not as greasy as regular cheese but has great flavor and texture. Still use some grated cheese but not as much as before.

Wish I had put more spinach in the one fatty too! Kind of got lost after it cooked.
84a4cf59_vbattach19240.jpg

bebcd954_vbattach19237.jpg

46205315_vbattach19238.jpg

14c897c1_vbattach19239.jpg

Here is the biscuit wrapped fella.

It turned out great. I use the large Pillsbury crescent rolls There are six in a pack. Two are his bottom and the other four are his top. Crimp at the seams and throw in a 350 degree oven for 16 minutes.

The leftover dough edges make baby biscuits
biggrin.gif

f40bc230_vbattach19245.jpg

9186d7a7_vbattach19242.jpg

951b188a_vbattach19243.jpg

a02e62db_vbattach19244.jpg

6ec3d00c_vbattach19241.jpg

I just ate a bowl of cereal. Lookin at this is like jamming a fork in my eye! Great Job Karen!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky