Fatties are on with Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cinnamonkc

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 7, 2008
New Hampshire
Have two fatties on for dinner, a Philly fatty and a turkey fatty. Also did some bacon wrapped shrimp as an appetizer.
Was going to do mushrooms and ABTs but ran out of time. They'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Philly Fatty:
Grilled Peppers
Carmelized Onions
Provolone Cheese
Sauteed Mushrooms
Wrapped in Ground Sirloin

Turkey Fatty:
Swiss Cheese
Red onion
Sauteed mushrooms
Pineapple
Teriyaki Sauce
Wrapped in ground Turkey ( Used one raw egg for binding turkey)
0179d021_vbattach18862.jpg

deebdfc7_vbattach18861.jpg

d65a62ff_vbattach18859.jpg

510c2487_vbattach18860.jpg

9a9e6feb_vbattach18858.jpg

Hey my sista from another mothur!
I am hoping the promotion went well??!!!
lovely looking fatties girlfriend! we are so gonna have to do a so cal fattie throwdown v.s east coast...Laurel??
biggrin.gif

I have some shrimp and salmon brining for tomorrow's que also! Hey what cha doing tomorrow around 2??
biggrin.gif

Great eats as usual my So Cal mentor!!! PROPS!!
PDT_Armataz_01_39.gif

Hi folks,
The fatties and shrimp are done, I grilled some french green beans to round out the meal. The Philly fattie was The Bomb! It is by far my favorite fattie thus far! The cheese started to ooze where the temp probe was.

I was worried the shrimp would dry out but they were sweet and succulent. Thanks Cowgirl for the idea. I'm adding them as an appertizer to the party menu next weekend!!
19841abf_vbattach18869.jpg

70798484_vbattach18867.jpg

6c4ee391_vbattach18868.jpg

cda209dc_vbattach18866.jpg

Looks outstanding
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Be glad I ain't coming to the party couldn't be enough shrimps for me the way those looked
biggrin.gif

Great presentation.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Did you do the shrimp naked? Hard to tell from the pic.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky