Fattie Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pushing the envelope on fatties......
wink.gif

Great fatty bet it tasted good!!

Nice job, Great actullaly. Points to Ya. Great wrap job!

WOW.......Very nice, how did it taste?.....That is one of the best looking FATTY Q-VIEWS I have seen. Points to you!

Thanks all for the support and points
wink.gif

Fishawn- it was great, I wouldn't change a thing. The only problem I ran into of course is that I only made one.

I just rolled another fatty that will put this one to shame (I hope). Can't wait to throw it in the smoker. Qview for sure on this next one.

Dude, that is definitely one of the best fatty q-view s I have seen. Points from me too!

PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
lownslow; that is the best looking phote of a fattie I have seen to date. Now we may have different tastes on what to put in them; but yours is the real deal and a winner. Semper Fi and Happy Smoke Rings from Sedalia, MO.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

WOW! Ditto on what everyone else has said - the thin walls, the super stuffed *stuff*... total inspiration all around...
wink.gif

That's what we all want to do.... nice job!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky