Fathers Day Cookin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

woodruff

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 5, 2008
WOODRUFF SC USA
Had beautiful weather this weekend with blue skies , temps in the upper 90's and Smoke in the air. Started about 12 noon Sat. with both the Black Jack custom and the charbroil electric , placing 15 leg quarters , 10 bone in pork chops and 12 country style bone in ribs. Rubbed them down with my homemade rub and placed them into the 225 degrees smokers( filling the neighborhhod with the savory smell that brought people outdoors to ask , What cha cookin? ) kicked back on a float in the pool ( thanks to the wireless temp guages my wife bought me) and relaxed for the next 3 hours, then i began to squirt some homemade BBQ sauce on periodically until all was layered in a dark crispy layer. took it all in a chowed down, even give the neighbors a plate , started all over Sunday for my Fathers day cookin, on that menu was bone in chicken, a slab of spare ribs and some bonless skineless chicken, all turned out well thanks to the helpfull info, and all the support i found here on SMF, thanks to all, have a great day

Ya right....
No pics, didn't happen!
cool.gif

Sorry bubba, havent figured out how to do the whole Q-view yet, trying to get my home PC back up and running, im currently working on a 1995 model MAC computer with no acccesories ports or media stuff. ill post some Q-view and evenb try in get smell- I- vision hooked up for you, have a great day friend

Sounds great we'll look forward to the Qview to come
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky