• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Fantasy Football 2021

cliffcarter

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 28, 2010
It's that time again, our fantasy football leagues have been renewed. if you have decided not to play this year let me know or just go to the league and delete your team.
Good Luck to everyone.

cliffcarter

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 28, 2010
Both leagues are full, but if there is enough interest I will start a 3rd league. At least one former player wants in, anyone else?
Don't be shy, doesn't cost anything to play- bragging rights only.

cliffcarter

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 28, 2010
I have started a 3rd league and there is room for 6 more players. Anyone gonna step up for some friendly competition?:emoji_football:

SmokingUPnorth

Smoking UPNorth
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 7, 2017
I’m in! Can’t believe I missed this. I replied to the league from last year but doubt me in again. I was smoke ring in smfII

cliffcarter

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 28, 2010
SMF3 has plenty of room for more players- who wants in?

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
Haven’t done this in 20 years, maybe time to return … I’m in, if a relative newbie perhaps unfamiliar with new rules won’t muck it up for others.

qrkid

Joined Feb 6, 2013
I am newly active on the forum but interested in the fantasy league. Is it a yahoo league? Where can I find it?

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
I would love playing. I do work at noon central every Sunday so if you skip me, I totally get it.

cliffcarter

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 28, 2010
Looking for 1 more player at least, there is room for up to 3 more. Who wants in?

Meat Man Matt

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 30, 2018
Good evening all! Hate to admit that after my first year in SMFII, I have been inactive for a couple years now. Actually I haven't played in any of my typical leagues with buddies for a few years. But I'm back! Changed my team name to Blowin Smoke and am fully engaged this season.
My apologies to everyone in there, I know it's a pain in the @$$ when there are inactive managers in the league.
Also, I have to say thanks to the yahoo ranking system, because they auto drafted me a pretty solid squad to work with. Good luck to everyone (just slightly less luck than me would be great, lol).

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.