• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Fanatic

dacdots

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
Congrats to SRMONTY on your elevation to smoking fanatic.May the thin blue smoke continue to waft from your cabin.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
All I got to say is 'IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!'
Contgrats, Sir Monty! Now we need a fourth "Fanatic" and we can play cards!! :P

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
A funny thing happened on my way to the bathroom.... uhhh...nope I think it was different this time but what the hell!
Thanks guys!

I just stumbled across this posting and I am truly pleased and honored for your attention! May we all continue to promote the sense of family and the genuine friendship within our fold here on this forum.
Most sincerely!
Monty

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Thanks, Todd! You have to admit this is a fun place and a great bunch of folks are making it that way!
Here's an interesting fact. We share the same birthday....only yours came twenty years after mine! And here's another interesting fact. On the day you were born I earned the only speeding ticket I have ever had. Yup! 141 MPH in a 70 MPH zone on the Maine Turnpike. 5 AM, roads were bare and dry. Go figure!
Keep on keeping on!
Cheers!
Monty

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.