• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Family Covid Brisket

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 25, 2016
MIL and husband came to visit and now covid is going around the house. So I guess its brisket time.

First pic is pretrim, second is trimmed ans seasoned. It is currently on the Pit Boss.
20220810_193213.jpg

20220811_074758.jpg

tbern

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 27, 2015
looks like a good start, keep the pics coming! hope everyone recovers quickly too!

JLeonard

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Ugh on the 'vid going round the house. That purty brisket will go a good ways to making ya feel better.
Jim

Hijack73

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 9, 2020
Is that a bit of the Kinders Buttery I spy with my little eye?

If so - yum. It is great on butt but I wasn't sold on it on brisket. I was glad only put it on a part of the brisket.

I'm a purist when it comes to brisket, though I've tried other things than salt and pepper!

Nice hunk o'cow!

the acoughalypse sux.... :(

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Is that a bit of the Kinders Buttery I spy with my little eye?

If so - yum. It is great on butt but I wasn't sold on it on brisket. I was glad only put it on a part of the brisket.

I'm a purist when it comes to brisket, though I've tried other things than salt and pepper!

Nice hunk o'cow!

the acoughalypse sux.... :(
Good eye but not exactly. Kinders The Blend. My wife wasnt a fan of the butter one.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Nice Job on the Meat, Big Fur!!
Hope everybody beats that Covid real good!
Like.

Bear

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Here’s to hoping you don’t get it and everyone who has it recovers well. When I had it in December I couldn’t have cooked a piece of toast.

JLeonard

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Dang Id risk a dose of the COVID to get some of that brisket. Looks mighty good.
Jim

SmokinGame

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 11, 2018
Love me some brisket! Looking good, Tom. Hopefully Covid wasn't your only reason for smoking that nice slab.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Love me some brisket! Looking good, Tom. Hopefully Covid wasn't your only reason for smoking that nice slab.
Ok that was a big reason cuz well got nothing else to do. Other reason is well um I mean... its brisket.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.