Fall 2010 OTBS Members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations to you both and thank you for everything  you do for SMF!  
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks Guys!!

I've received advice from many on this forum, made a bunch of friends and pay it back whenever I can.

Jeff allowed me to launch my little gadget and because of this forum. our little company got a great jump start.  Back in April, 15 guys on SMF tested it and their feedback helped to make my current version.

To join the others in the OTBS is truly an honor!

THANK YOU!

Todd Johnson

Hooray  Todd and Meateater..Congratulations  to both  well deserving indivduals!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations to a couple of hard working, sharing and caring SMFers! Your efforts here stand in testimony of your worthiness for induction into The Order of the Thin Blue Smoke! You've earned it!

Cheers!

Congratulations Todd and Meateater,  two guys who truely deserve it. Both have great post and great advise. Couldn't have picked two better. Thanks for everything and look forward to your future post.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Doug

Congrats to both I know when I see they have posted I look for their opinion.  I have obtained a plethora of knowledge from these two.

Well done you two.  It has been a pleasure reading your posts.  Just keep on-a postin' maybe you can hit 10,000 post someday...sorry just kidding.  Great Job.  You are both fine practitioners of the craft

Rick

Thanks Guys!!

I've received advice from many on this forum, made a bunch of friends and pay it back whenever I can.

Jeff allowed me to launch my little gadget and because of this forum. our little company got a great jump start.  Back in April, 15 guys on SMF tested it and their feedback helped to make my current version.

To join the others in the OTBS is truly an honor!

THANK YOU!

Todd Johnson
So you are saying you paid off the politicians to get your OTSB spot?!
eek.gif

Just kidding! You have provided a great product, with great service to many a SMF member.

Congratulations to TJohnson and Meateater!

Both contribute a lot to our SMF community.  I somehow missed TJohnson's nomination I would have been honored to 2nd his nomination...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky