EZ-Style pop up tent

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 18, 2006
NC
I was at Wal-Mart earlier. They had some 10x10 ez-up style pop-up tents on clearance. I picked up 4 of them at $58.09 each.

Bill

They are on end of the year clearance special. I was in the right place at the right time....

These are the overhead type style tents on stilts open of the four sides..... I was looking to see if they had them on the website, but they didn't. They are about half the normal price.

Bill

Thats a good price!We have one of those,got it two years ago and it has held up good.We bought it when my son was playing USSSA baseball for a traveling team,we put in up all over Georgia and Florida(Orlando) and Tennessee(Johnson City)!You can't beat it at a price like that!They also have screened sides and solid sides you can attach to them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky