Excited to be a new member!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

2complex

Original poster
Feb 23, 2016

Hello Folks,

I am about to embark on some uncharted territory by starting my first build using a 1958 ColdSpot fridge.  A close friend and I will tackling this together and are hoping we can find some advice to help us along the way. 

I  have been cooking/smoking food for over 10 years and have always used Weber products (22 & 27 inch Kettles).  To make a long story short my friend and his family were over for a cookout not to long ago (SuperBowl) and we decided that we needed to find us a project.  Bam, a few weeks later here we are...

If anybody has any advice or suggestions we would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Paul

Welcome to the forum Paul! Don't know anything about fridge smokers, but try the search magnifier at the top right of the page.  I've seen stuff here on topic.

Mike

Hey Paul,

Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

That fridge build looks interesting.

Plenty of builders on here to help you with it.

Al

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a rainy  cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky