Exchange with mballi3011

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
Well this is what I got in an exchange with Mark...
l-r Beer-B-Q seasoning, GATOR HAMMOCK COOTER RUBB, Pain is Good Southern Style BBQ Sauce Batch 218 (Made 3 miles from my house, LOL well traveled), MOB's Rib Paint, Gator Mikes Spicy Cajun Creole Rub, In front some Fresh Sugar Cane...

This one is unique and probably wont get opened for obvious reasons...

I will be sending Marks stuff out tomorrow or the next day as I have been sick the last week and have accomplished absolutely <<<NOTHING>>>...
icon_mrgreen.gif

Mark, Got your stuff boxed and will ship tomorrow. Tuesday...

Congrats on the exchange Paul. It looks like Mark set you up with the Cooter rub. That might be the next cure all home remedy!

How do I get in on this exchange program ????????????
This section has gotten by me....I can't believe it
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

I believe most folk go to the main forum and in classified section-sub forum-exchanges- i have seen folk offer up what they have and wait for a interested party....I need to do it sometime as well....

You can click on Exchange Program in the address bar above this thread also...

SMF - Smoking Meat Forums > Announcements > Classified Ads > Exchange Program

The Southern BBQ Sauce is made here, I have never tried it but am looking forward to using it...

The funny thing is I saw this and was going to get a bottle and send to Mark but he beat me to it...LOL

As I have said before "Great Minds Think Alike"...

I'm really glad you got your package and yes great minds do think alike. I usually check the label to see where the sauce/rub is made I guess I didn't wear my glasses that day. Hey there Got14u if you like too get into the exchang program just ask and someone will be willing to exchange stuff with you. LIKE me

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky