Ever forget to close fire box door?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

neens

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 14, 2008
Orange, CT
Imagine my surprise when I came back in from adding wood and the temp was 380*…….for the second time. The first heat wave of the year isnt treating my butts to well.

The obvious solution is beer. You either need to drink more of it or less of it!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

But seriously, I guess it's the heat...I can't even imagine being out in NY today with our 93+ degrees...at least without a beer! LOL

Michael

I sure hope your chow turns out fine.
Maybe you'll just have a real nice bark :)

Guess it does make a pretty good case for a portable therm.

they looked ok going to start pulling them in about a half hour or so

Im down in Baton Rouge and its always hot here seems like. I have used that one before. How about when I do the next brain fart thing I just blame it on lack of Grey Goose.
cool.gif

We have all been there. Or like my dad use to say only 2 kinds of liars. Those that say they never did and those that say the use to but quite.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

just to let you all know everything turned out great. I think it was less the heat more the bud.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky