ET-732 transceiver issues

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ps0303

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Tampa,FL
I have the ET-732 that is probably 5 years old or so. Went to use it today and batteries were dead so I replaced them. Unit powered up but non of the front buttons work any more. I can't set temps, turn on/off, etc. Are there transceivers available or do I need to buy an entire new unit?  IF I need to purchase a new unit, what is the new popular model now?

Thanks.

Smoke by Thermoworks is getting great reviews. It is $100 but comes with their pro series commercial high heat meat and chamber probes. Big easy to read display that is easy to program. I'll be going to this next but one or more of my four other non Maverick digital therms need to fail or loose accuracy. A gateway is coming out 2017 to make it wifi for $90.
-Kurt

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky