ET-73... thumbs up!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

guvna

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Fairfax, VA
i've had mine for three years now. i use it all the time and it's running on the original batteries! what a great thermometer...

sorry, i'm just upping my post count 
icon_mrgreen.gif

You bet !! I just got mine and realized how off the ones I was using were. Also have recommended it to everone I know. And their now going to get it.

Jeff should get some spiff's back to the site from Maverick for all the sales.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
 for the ET-73, definitely worth the money!  The alarms settings for high/low temps on the remote are GREAT! Maverick send SMF some funds! lol

I have one and am about to order a second one as they are that good - Some folks have had issues with the transmission but mine has been awesome - I sometimes forget to turn off the send receive units and they have gone for 2-3 weeks between smokes and I am only on my second set of batteries in two years

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky