Estate Planning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2007
ADA, MI
Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away. "I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at estate planning than men.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ducking and covering.....
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

I know, I know...don't shoot the messanger...that's why I put duck and cover at the end of it.....
icon_lol.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Ok...this one any better???? (will still duck and cover)

Doctor visit...
An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up...
The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said, Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.
So what do you think about that Doc ?
The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story.
I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'. Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.
Now, what do you think of that? asked the doctor.
The 86-year-old said, Well, logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.

The doctor replied, My point exactly.
icon_rolleyes.gif

A buddy of mine bragged about how clever he was to put everything that he owned in his brothers name so that my buddy's wife would never get it in a divorce.

Now his brothers ex-wife owns it all!
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

Hmmm sounds like he had his gun pointed the wrong way, or his car needs a tune-up. Backfired! heh.

On edit: I wonder if that's where that phrase came from "back fire"? Hmmm. Jeez I gotta stop thinking so much
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky