Equipment, Sausage Making

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've have only been looking at grinders a bit. Foam, is there a particular deal now on a particular model that you think I should jump on as a beginner?

I haven't been looking but I need to be
I assume everyone does this during hunting season and the holidays are comming on. Clear out last years dusty models I guess get those shiny new ones on the shelf!
I've have only been looking at grinders a bit. Foam, is there a particular deal now on a particular model that you think I should jump on as a beginner?
 There are many here who might help, myself I am looking for a grinder. Problem is I need a 3/4" plate which really limits what I can get for my money. I personally started with a LEM stuffer, and was planning this year on a LEM grinder. LEM only makes what I really need in its large industral model. <sighs> I don't want to go into business!

Over the years I learned generally you get what you pay for. Also parts and service are at some point always more important than lowest price.

"The ecstasy of low price seldom exceeds the agony of poor quality or no service." ~ Foamheart

That is why I keep looking. When everyone is selling apples at 1 dollar each and someone has them priced at a nickle, I expect to see a worm hiding if scrutinized carefully.

Last edited:
My problem is I have a hobart grinder and a old enterprise stuffer.

Looking to update.

My problem is I have a hobart grinder and a old enterprise stuffer.

Looking to update.
LOL... I have an Universal grinder!

I would consider trading it for a 1hp electric but they'd have to sweeten the deal........

ROFLMAO....... This has been used to grind chili meat since way before I was born.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky