End Of Summer Storm Halts Outdoor Cooking...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 1, 2019
The Cowboy State - Wyoming
...for a couple of days anyway. The temp started to drop yesterday around 3, rain by 6, snow by 8. This morning I have about a foot on the ground. The good news I fertilized yesterday.
gMw9A2t.jpg

Sheesh! I was just glad to see temps below 70 degrees at 6am this morning. And here you are with snow!
Jim

Reactions: PPG1
Wow, I heard Colorado might get hit with snow, but nothing mentioned about Wyoming. Daytime temps here in VT are mostly in the 70s with the overnight temps dropping into the 40s. So far no snow in site. Fingers crossed.

Chris

I can't even begin to imagine that, snow during summer. We go to Flaming Gorge on the Wyoming side every summer for a week in the middle of June for kokanee fishing, not this year of course. I've been dipping in the pool a number of times a day for over three months now, we don't do snow, ever. RAY

The low here today is 84° F, that was at 6:00am, never cooled off last night. High of 99 later today, but better than the 115 and 111 on Sunday and yesterday.

This is one of the earliest storms I can recall. The bad thing is the weight of the snow combined with the fact that trees have not lost their leaves yet. There are snapped branches all over town. I monitor prior years storms by the amount built up on my Big Green Eggs.
tpuVIDI.jpg
5KfBDZM.jpg

Love snow! we has a dusting in SLC, wish it was a couple feet...but we had 60-100 MPH winds. tree devastation everywhere

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky