• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Enchiladas and charro beans keto style

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks great. You lost me on the beans though, I’m allergic to chicken. Have you ever made the beans with beef or vegetable broth and regular chorizo?
I should go back and update the older post to reflect using any chorizo. I used regular pork chorizo the last couple of times I made it. For broth if you cat have chicken I would recommend you get some Minors pork broth and use it at about 1 1/2 strength

hillbillyrkstr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2013
Wow!! Those look fantastic!!! The game was great to!! Heck of a night at you’re place!!!

Scott

wbf610

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 23, 2016
I should go back and update the older post to reflect using any chorizo. I used regular pork chorizo the last couple of times I made it. For broth if you cat have chicken I would recommend you get some Minors pork broth and use it at about 1 1/2 strength
Thanks. I’ll give them a try.

SecondHandSmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 30, 2018
jcam222 jcam222 ,

Jeff,
This is definitely going on the bucket list.
Are those the premade shells or did you do up your own?

Stu

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Man that looks awesome. Do you by chance deliver to Mississippi!??!?!
Jim

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.