El Paso BBQ recommendations

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ForensicBBQ

Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 21, 2021
Midwest USA
Hey family,

Heading to El Paso next week - where's the go-to BBQ joint in or around the area? Appreciate the recommendations.

The Big Texan used to be good. Not sure now though been few years since I was there.

I used to go to El Paso for work quite a bit. I never found any ridiculously good BBQ, but there was some pretty decent Q. My favorite there was in a little strip mall. I have no idea what the name was. Always ate there at least 2x every week I went. Now - there were a couple of places that had chicken fried steak that would put you down for the count.

And Chico's Tacos. Had to have them for lunch once or twice a week.

I used to go to El Paso for work quite a bit. I never found any ridiculously good BBQ, but there was some pretty decent Q. My favorite there was in a little strip mall. I have no idea what the name was. Always ate there at least 2x every week I went. Now - there were a couple of places that had chicken fried steak that would put you down for the count.

And Chico's Tacos. Had to have them for lunch once or twice a week.
I grew up on Chico’s Tacos! Love those soggy tacos, and their hot dogs. I’m from ElPaso, but haven’t been back in many years.
Back to BBQ- check out this link:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky