Eggplant Parm on the grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
We love eggplant so with the nicer weather,why turn the oven on.My Weber Spirit holds temp really well.
Eggplant all ready
100_6964.JPG
Garlic Bread
100_6969.JPG
Had the eggplant covered for the first 1/2 hr.
Opened up and put the bread on
100_6972.JPG
15 minutes later ready to serve
100_6973.JPG
Time to eat
100_6974.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

Looks good Richie! You’re right, why heat up the house if you don’t need to. Once the weather warms, I cook pretty much everything on the grill and use cast iron pans if needed.

Say, did you ever try smoking eggplant parm? After all, a smoker is pretty much an oven with smoke?

Looks good Richie! You’re right, why heat up the house if you don’t need to. Once the weather warms, I cook pretty much everything on the grill and use cast iron pans if needed.

Say, did you ever try smoking eggplant parm? After all, a smoker is pretty much an oven with smoke?
Joe I never tried but kit s did the kettle fried so I may try that with some smoke.Thanks for the like I appreciate it.
Richie

Reactions: kit s
Joe I never tried but kit s did the kettle fried so I may try that with some smoke.Thanks for the like I appreciate it.
Richie
Richie your looks really delicious....might have to grill like I did and then go you style on finishing up the Parmesan. I just heat some Marmara sauce in a pan
I did do some last night. But this time I melted mozzarella on top.
003.JPG
Heated pork by using sous vide ...heated to 160 for 2:30 hours.
Kit

Richie your looks really delicious....might have to grill like I did and then go you style on finishing up the Parmesan. I just heat some Marmara sauce in a pan
I did do some last night. But this time I melted mozzarella on top.
View attachment 366169
Heated pork by using sous vide ...heated to 160 for 2:30 hours.
Kit

Kit It does sound doable and I can make it easier smoke the cheese.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That looks mighty good Richie, When in season I love eggplant and parmesan is the way to go. How does it hold up to freezing and reheating? I've never tried it - always thought it would get to soggy.

Point for sure.

Chris

That looks mighty good Richie, When in season I love eggplant and parmesan is the way to go. How does it hold up to freezing and reheating? I've never tried it - always thought it would get to soggy.

Point for sure.

Chris
Chris we freeze them all the time,take them out thaw into the oven.The breading always gets soft from the sauce.Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky