Eclipse. The 1000 gallon pit by The pit Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man, I'm stoked!!! 11 days of work got me this far on my own with just a grinder, welder and my tripod winch. Almost there. But I'll keep her hidden to the public until I open my small bbq joint. I have the 3 biggest smokers in the region and still do it all by myself from lumberjack, chef, pitmaster, running the business.... Keeps me busy I guess.
Good luck with yur bbq joint ...

Reactions: JC in GB
Dude, that's quite a smoker, hope your business goes well & you make some good meat for the people in your area. There's always room for good food in any town if it's cooked right & tasty. Want to see what you come up with for a store front next!

Been a long time. Covid slowed things up quite a bit. Been selling every Friday from home and deliveries to keep the company alive. Haven't used her as much as I wanted/expected. I build in a adjustable damper to figure her out and tune her. But not much hours of usage yet to draw conclusions. But on Thanksgiving I did a collab with a nice local restaurant. I did almost 60 big birds and even more roulades. I rotated them all and adding new birds as I went. Then I transported then in my trailered 500 gallon. Sold out everything!!!

Instagram_komecuracao_127998073_377790973453962_8057967346624232156_n.jpg WhatsApp Image 2020-11-26 at 07.22.12.jpeg

Lockdown had me working on my other smoker. I needed a new trailer for her to accommodate the growth of the business since I build her. Here's the link. https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/500-gallon-fattie-build.270807/page-3#post-1928518

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky