Earn Valuable Points at Smoking Meat Forums

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
The Smoking Meat Forums Point System

I have set up a point system within the forum... it is cumulative in the sense that you get 3 points for posting a new topic and 1 point for replying.

I will come up with some contests soon where points can count toward some kind of special perk or something... let me think on that one
wink.gif

It is also possible to donate points to other users who are extremely helpful or for any reason at all.

I hope you enjoy it and it should serve to get things even a little more competitive.. that's a good thing!

You can see your total accumulated points to the left of the post just below your user name.

Jeff this is the greatest thing!

I love the forum and the whole point system.

I love it so much my wife just told me that she was thinking about joining the forum just so that she would be able to talk to me too!

The Smoking Meat Forums Point System

I have set up a point system within the forum... it is cumulative in the sense that you get 3 points for posting a new topic and 1 point for replying.

I will come up with some contests soon where points can count toward some kind of special perk or something... let me think on that one
wink.gif

It is also possible to donate points to other users who are extremely helpful or for any reason at all.

I hope you enjoy it and it should serve to get things even a little more competitive.. that's a good thing!

You can see your total accumulated points to the left of the post just below your user name.
Great idea when did they stop doing this?

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky