e bay 40" masterbuilt under $100

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good deal but I would worry about that dent in the bottom where all the wiring is. Anyone interested I would make sure it works before buying it, as it as is.

I was the winning bidder.
It has a dent on the side and it's dented on one of the rear corners, other than that it works like it should.
I seasoned it yesterday and then I cooked a fatty in it.
The temperture wandered a bit,(only 3 or 4 degrees) but I suspect it was because the ambient temp was in the mid 80's.
I am very happy with my $102 40" MES.
I also bought a 4 rack digital Bradley that had no bisquette tube for short money from the same people. I bought a tube for $9.99 from Yard. I haven't tried it out yet but I'll report in with the results.

Congrats!! That was a steal.

formerlyfatguy
Congrats on your smoker purchases and also welcome to SMF !!! I have a couple of MES's and have also used a Bradley, con't wait to hear about your smoking creations.....

Congrats....................I am glad you didn't get screwed...............I am looking at a bradly the same guy is selling right now.............

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky