Dutch's Wicked Baked Beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
With permission, i created a Wki for Dutch's Wicked Baked beans. I thought it might come in handy for this weekend.

Go to Wiki, Browse All Wikis, then click on Wicked Baked Beans by Dutch.

That's a great idea Rich !!  Although i have the recipe memorized, it would be great if every1 who hasn't tried them yet could.. I betchya they would get as hooked as the rest of us
icon_mrgreen.gif

Dutch's Wicked Baked Beans are The Standard in our house--everyone loves them.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
 I can't wait to try the "Ranch-Style" recipe.  

Dutch's Wicked Baked Beans are The Standard in our house--everyone loves them.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
 I can't wait to try the "Ranch-Style" recipe.  
Abigirl, those Ranch Style Beans are great if you're looking to break away from the sweet and heat of the WBB; the RSB are hearty and savory. On my last bbq-the away from home kids asked that I do a batch of each 'cuz they couldn't decide which ones they wanted. I should have done a double batch of each 'cuz there wasn't any leftovers~

Last edited:
OMG I love that you had to put a disclaimer on the recipe! LOL! I am definitely trying these babies...

Over one million satisfied customers.

Every bbq I do or am envited to request the wicked one's. Some people just can't keep their fork out of them. Me being one of them
biggrin.gif

The only thing I dislike about Dutch's Wicked Baked Beans is that if I want leftovers and I do I have to make a double or even triple batch
biggrin.gif

Yes, a Wiki is a perk. Actually, I find it comforting to know that so many members are embracing the Wiki concept. It's all good my friend.

Last edited:
Best beans ever, hands down. My girlfriend thought it was crazy what I poured into my dutch oven (I let her stir, made her feel like a helper),

As for finding the recipe easily, leave it in the dutch oven, it's what I use it for most if it isn't chukar season!

Thanks Dutch!!!!

They are excellent, they even replaced my wifes beans that she cooks all day long in a stoneware bean pot,,, not to TOOT my own horn, (yes pun intended)...the bean ladle was passed onto me.

Plus their inexpensive compared to hers.

I buy the giant can of beans 117 oz and do 2 pans, I prep everything and divide int 2 pans, one goes in the freezer and the other on the smoker UNDER THE RIBS!

I will be doing some ribs Sunday so I will take the beans out tonight to thaw and put in the smoker under the ribs Sunday.

My wife loves them topped with sour cream, she doesn't like anything too spicy and it knocks down the heat.

Sometimes I will make loaded baked potatoes wit the beans FREAKN' AWESOME

12cf22b8_beans.jpg

60b734c6_BEAN%202.jpg

They's so good that when I had a pot luck @ work they went nuts over them. The now want to buy them from me. At near $25 for a double batch I just can't keep giving them away...

I don't even think about making wicked beans without it being at least a double batch.

The best thing about them is after a stint in the freezer they are even better.

the wicked baked beans have become the must have item at all my bbq's at the house. i think they are even better after a day in the fridge
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Glad you all are still enjoying my WBB. I have a cookout coming up this Friday at the church; when the sign-up sheet went around somebody had already wrote in my name and put me down for my beans!! Good thing I was planning on being there!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky