dutches beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh Jack are you in trouble now. Once you make these you'll have a big ole pot going all the time. But DAMN are they good!!!!

Can't seem to get this link to work.
Here you go  http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/50945/dutchs-wicked-baked-beans  
thumb1.gif

I used the search bar at the top of the screen & found it in 2 seconds 
biggrin.gif

Reactions: bgosnell151
I use the original beans when I doctor some. Unfortunately since we do not measure I am unable to post a recipe.

Pooroldbob65
 I used to do the same thing, I never measured and never wrote anything down. I took pride in considering myself a "seat of the pants" cook. Problem was, I couldn't ever repeat anything exactly the same way twice. In addition, I'd forget about whole meals, since I had no record of them. This irritated my wife no end. So I started using Evernote and just jotting down the recipes for things that worked out. I discovered that if I got it all down within a day or so of when I made it, I was a lot more likely to remember all the ingredients. Now I have a "cookbook" with a hundred or so of MY recipes that I can look through for ideas and even share with friends.

I used to do the same thing, I never measured and never wrote anything down. I took pride in considering myself a "seat of the pants" cook. Problem was, I couldn't ever repeat anything exactly the same way twice. In addition, I'd forget about whole meals, since I had no record of them. This irritated my wife no end. So I started using Evernote and just jotting down the recipes for things that worked out. I discovered that if I got it all down within a day or so of when I made it, I was a lot more likely to remember all the ingredients. Now I have a "cookbook" with a hundred or so of MY recipes that I can look through for ideas and even share with friends.
Been there...haven't done this 'yet'. Thx for the Evernote tip.....immediately found the site & will, hopefully, start organizing myself. I have scribbles everywhere...LOL....mostly on printed out recipes I've tried. I'm now looking for my bread & butter jalapeno pickle recipe.....where did I put that?? grrrrrr

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky