Duma-Glo 1176 Review.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

khigh402

Original poster
Jul 5, 2016
Hey guys just got my Duma-glo vertical offset smoker today. Building was pretty easy although some of it could be done with improv easier than the instructions. Overall seems well built. Metal is thick enough to do the job. Seems like plenty of space to cook although there is no real reason for all the racks they give you. I didn't season yet. That's for tomorrow but I can already tell I'll be using some high heat silicon and some nomex tape to in order to keep all the smoke in. There are visible gaps between fire box and the smoke house. Also the smoke house door has some areas I feel could be sealed better. Overall for the price I think the little bit of time and money involved in moding it is well worth it. I'll follow up tomorrow with how seasoning goes.

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky