• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Drunken Clucker

tommy c

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 23, 2006
My first beer can chicken on the smoker turned out excellent the other night! I took one stick of room temp. butter and added fresh rosemary, thyme, and garlic and stuffed it under the skin by the breast meat. I then rubbed the extra butter mix all over the outside and put rotisserie seasoning on that. It was a 5# bird and smoked it 3 hrs. at 300 deg. It was absolutley magnifico

Sorry for the blurry pic :roll: I'm still workin' out the bugs on the new camera 8)
cfb0410a_vbattach10817.jpg

smokemack

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 21, 2006
Look at her, sittin' pretty for you in that pan. Congrats on a good smoke. Got My own BCC just getting ready for a picture, she's all dressed up in her best salt, pepper and garlic gown...

icemn62

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 20, 2006
Good lookin bird you got there. Tommy. What brand of cold one did it drink up? You did not mentin taste, but I would think it taste fantastic.

joed617

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 13, 2006
Tommy, You been busy first ribs and now the li'l clucker. Color looks great.. I have to find something to smoke this weekend. I have no idea what yet. Again nice job <tugging on the wish bone>

Joe

bob-bqn

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 5, 2005
The combination of spices & butter sound wonderful. I'll bet it was delicious! :D

Some cameras have a macro setting for taking pictures up close. It took me a while to figure mine out. It had an icon of a flower to represent the macro setting.

tommy c

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 23, 2006
Yes! I highly recommend tryin' it. It was tender and juicey, and the flaver combo with the spices and butter went awful nice with the smoke :D

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.