Drums & Thighs Naked (Last in the #360)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA

Drums & Thighs Naked (Last in the #360)

These are still Awesome, but I got a new toy, and will be retiring 3 of my Current toys, so this should be one of the last we’ll be seeing my Air Fryer #360. However I’ll keep it for a backup.
Since I already have a few of these “Chicken parts in the #360” Threads in my Index, I’ll skip some of the Settings details.

I’ll give some detail of what we did & what we ate, in the Captions above each Picture (Below).

Keep your eyes open for my Introduction of My Ninja——Coming real soon!!

Thanks for stopping in!!

Bear

3 Drums & 3 Thighs in Crisper Basket:
IMG_6639.jpeg

After 20 minutes @ 380°, coated with Jeff's Sauce:
IMG_6640.jpeg

Then flip them over & coat second side. Then Back in @ 380°:
IMG_6641.jpeg

All done (170° or better) @ 32 minutes:
IMG_6642.jpeg

Biggest Thigh, along with Peas, Mashed Taters with Cream of Chicken Soup for Gravy:
IMG_6643.jpeg

Next night the other 2 Thighs ready to cut up:
IMG_6644.jpeg

Second Night Cut up Thigh Meat, Peas, and Fries, and some of Mrs Bear's Sauce mixed with Frank's Hot Sauce, for dipping:
IMG_6646.jpeg

Always good stuff. Cant keep up with Bear and his cook toys. just as soon as I get myself talked into something (360), He comes up with a new toy and then i'm like...."hmmm..."
Jim

Looks pretty darn good, before 360 getting placed into retirement. I have a shelf full of small appliances that have got put on the back burner. Everything from juicers, deep fryer, rotisserie, etc. Wanting to take to Goodwill but keep thinking I'll need one at some time. They just keep coming with something just a "little" better than the last, which is a good thing I guess.
Great job and looking forward to more Ninja projects.

Another fine looking cook John! I don't imagine we've seen the last of the AF-360 just yet, Like! RAY

Looks pretty darn good, before 360 getting placed into retirement. I have a shelf full of small appliances that have got put on the back burner. Everything from juicers, deep fryer, rotisserie, etc. Wanting to take to Goodwill but keep thinking I'll need one at some time. They just keep coming with something just a "little" better than the last, which is a good thing I guess.
Great job and looking forward to more Ninja projects.

Thank You Rider!!
Yup---This seems to be the best yet, at a decent price.

Bear

Always good stuff. Cant keep up with Bear and his cook toys. just as soon as I get myself talked into something (360), He comes up with a new toy and then i'm like...."hmmm..."
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
Hope you didn't get that #360 already!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
Another fine looking cook John! I don't imagine we've seen the last of the AF-360 just yet, Like! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
It's possible, but I'm getting Bear Jr to take it down to the basement today.
Mrs Bear wanted to, but I wouldn't let her.
I can see my counter top again!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'm late to the "Farewell" party, but all looks delicious and perfectly cooked. Are you able to cook Legs and Thighs in the new Ninja? I'd assume yes. Wonder how they'll come out in the new one compared.
Great job John, as always. If I am a "good boy" long enough to get one, I'll definitely be trying most of your dishes. Your step by steps are excellent.

This one slipped thru the cracks John. Chicken looks real good to me. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

I'm late to the "Farewell" party, but all looks delicious and perfectly cooked. Are you able to cook Legs and Thighs in the new Ninja? I'd assume yes. Wonder how they'll come out in the new one compared.
Great job John, as always. If I am a "good boy" long enough to get one, I'll definitely be trying most of your dishes. Your step by steps are excellent.

Thank You Mike!!
Yes, as a matter of fact I just made some Drums & thighs (Naked) in the Ninja, and that is one of the items that it makes even better than any of the other toys do it.
And Thanks for the Like & compliments.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky