drum lid ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Shipping would be a killer . I just mailed a rattlesnake to a lady in Oregon the other day and cost $152.00 for second day mail. She used it for medicinal purposes. That's what she said anyway. Neat cone.

Yeah W.R , this is a place I can drive to. Just wondering if this biodiesel thing is growing everywhere like it is here. If so there may be a supply place to be found in your area. Just a thought.

Here in Iowa biodiesel is big business along with ethanol. Was looking around criagslist a while back and some guy on there was selling biodiesel 55gl drums for $8.00. Thought about getting one but didn't have a chance to get there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky