Drink of choice?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Long smoke / a good sippin whiskey

Short smoke / winter time /a good sippin whiskey.

short smoke / summer time / a good sippin whiskey or long island tea,

Crown and water!!
icon_biggrin.gif

I typically lean towards iced tea so I don't forget anything.  Afterward, during the eatin' phase, it is almost always whatever beer is in the fridge!

Vodka with a little tonic in it or Beer or if it is a Sunday we do a Mimosa in the morning

Belvedere, Crown or Bombay Sapphire. Depends on the mood I'm in. I pretty much quit drinking beer because I didn't wanna have to exercise that much more. LOL! I will have one in the summertime after doing yardwork though. Or if I go to Hooter's. Gotta have a pitcher of beer with the wings.

a friday nighter!! what youve never heard of a fridaynighter, well its 9 shots of whiskey and mix in a mntn dew. or what ever your fav softdrink is.

its like a mixed drink on steroids

just dont drink it with coolaid youll wake up with one hell of a hangover.

Like the title says...  Whats your drink of choice when smoking, and I don't mean the "water tray"

Mine is Jack and coke
Bud, being from Central Texas you should know better. Never mix anything into Mr. Daniel's distill. Even ice is kind of going over the line. PM me and I'll set you up to be a Tennessee Squire. You will own a little slice of the hollow, and you'll learn how to enjoy the product without coke.

I say if a man pays 30 bucks for a bottle of whiskey he can do what he wants with it,haha.

Like the title says...  Whats your drink of choice when smoking, and I don't mean the "water tray"

Mine is Jack and coke
Bud, being from Central Texas you should know better. Never mix anything into Mr. Daniel's distill. Even ice is kind of going over the line. PM me and I'll set you up to be a Tennessee Squire. You will own a little slice of the hollow, and you'll learn how to enjoy the product without coke.

I say if a man pays 30 bucks for a bottle of whiskey he can do what he wants with it,haha.

Mine is Jack and coke

Good point.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky