Drink of choice during the cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lowslowmac

Original poster
May 18, 2017
Skippack PA
What is everyone's favorite beer to consume during your cook?. i like a good cheap beer nothing fancy like a Miller High Life or Natty Boh (National Bohemian) and sometimes a good scotch. LOVE me a good scotch while cooking. McAllen 12 or a Lagavulin

Reactions: JLeonard
images.jpg

seems to be a theme here, like others coffee for the morning then sometimes beer thru or what ever thru evening. now when the real cooking starts with sides and such the bourbon comes out.

Reactions: 73saint
I drink coffee in the am, and make a cold drink like water or diet soda while I’m cooking. I love beer, but I always end up setting it down and it gets hot before I get back to it. So I’ll have a drink or two when I finally relax.

Like everyone else.....Coffee, water/Sweet tea, then a cold beer (or 2 or 3) later in the day.
Jim

I certainly enjoy some of the hoppy IPAs, but my standard beer is Miller Lite pounders because I like drinking from a pilsner glass. If I have a boilermaker (we call that combo 'Old Fashioned' around here, but that's another story) I'll sip on Pendleton or Makers Mark. I do enjoy a gin martini, but limit myself on olives..... they contain so much salt.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky