Dr Pepper BBQ Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nola saints smoker

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 23, 2010
Thibodaux, Louisiana
I would like to know if the Dr Pepper BBQ Sauce & the Dr Pepper injection(home made version) is any good. If anyone has used it, I would appreciate the feedback. I like Dr Pepper, however I am concerned about the taste as some people in my family don't like Dr Pepper.

I make a version of it. 1 Cup diet Cherry Dr. Pepper, 1 cup Sweet Baby Rays & 1 Tbsp brown sugar. Heat it to a simmer on the stove and let cool. It's awesome on pulled pork. Guys at work really like it as well.

I also inject pork butts with cherry Dr. Pepper. I inject chicken breasts and marinate them in it as well. Don't expect a strong flavor as its a light flavor.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...hlight=wingman

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky