Do I smell smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well if you lose your brakes and slide all the way down to Louisiana
cool.gif

I've got a pork butt cooking that you are welcome to share
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
pecan and hickory smoke and were holding at 150* internal.

Slinger, won't be cherry. Mrs. burnt it for heat the other day, as I didn't get her any chunks split for the stove. Sure smelt good in the area when I came home for dinner. Have a little apple left though.

Sounds like Gunny has a jones going for smoked food... he's surfing the whole state lookin for it. Somebody catch him and give him his fix! You're too far north of me Gunny or I'd give ya plate to go.

Keep Smokin

Shoulda took the Peculiar exit and continued south on hwy. C three miles, there was some smoke from the ol' ECB! Fattys, pig candy and loin.
I WILL share.

PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Hey 'Slinger-What happened? The local Constabulary frown on you multi tasking from behind the wheel??
icon_eek.gif

No, thank goodness I didn't have to deal with that. There are only 3 light on the entire stretch and I ran every one of them.

We got back Saturday. I bet that turkey was fantstic.

Thanks Sir. I'll remember that next time.

I'm improvising today. Couldn't take it anymore. The butts are at 195 now and just about to get pulled.

Shoot the wife.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky