Divine Sweet Glaze

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Divine Sweet Glaze
Adding in some minced chiles or a few shots of hot sauce could turn this into a kickin sweet/spicy glaze.
Feel free to play with this recipe, I was playing around when I came up with it.
Sometimes ideas pan out like a 49'ers goldrush wet dream.... Eureka!

Equal parts SBR Original and Bulldog Katsu sauce combined with 1/2 can of drained crushed Pineapple.
Bring to a slow boil, simmer to thicken.
A danged near divine sweet sauce.

nauC5ux.jpg

RxODE5D.jpg

Last edited:
I recently made a sauce using crushed pinneapple and teriyaki reduced down, excellent! Looking for new similar sauces, what is SBR? Thanks

Reactions: chilerelleno
That sounds excellent Chile, I gotta try it.
I make a sauce that I use on wildfowl it's SBR fresh blackberry smashed with seeds remove with Calabrian chili flakes and a splash of Grand Marnier mixed with a little Wild Turkey to flambé right before serving.
It's awesome on Specklebellys , Sprig, Mallards, Wood ducks and Teal.

Reactions: chilerelleno
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky