Dinos again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raptor700

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 20, 2010
Crestview, Florida
I tried my first Dinos last sunday, they were so awesome I have to do some again! Just went into the smoker (cant wait)!!!
975bf182_rib5010.jpg

0dce57c8_dino2001.jpg
Getting closer to Dinner!!!! Here they are going into the Sauna with Beef Broth 
icon_lol.gif

Last edited:
f6d4f076_dino2002.jpg
 There almost done!!!! They just came out of the foil and I put a little sauce on them... 
icon_wink.gif

Last edited:
those  look goooood   and what are dinos???????????   I have never hear of it is it beef pork what becuse thats what i'm smokibg next     man i want to lick my screen   LOL   thx

Thanx Saw, There Beef ribs, If you're fortunate enough to have a butcher near bye He can hook you up! These things are great....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Man oh man those things look good enough to eat.. I guess that was the method behind the madness, wasn't it. All joking aside raptor, those really do look good. How was the taste and tenderness, I see alot of bone so the tender should be good, hope the taste was there too.

Totally Freakin' Awesome !

I'd go as far as to say PERFECT !

Even at 1 AM.

I'm putting a THUMBS UP on that picture!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky