Dino Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BB-que

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 8, 2016
Got busy so limited Qvue but figured I’d throw up what I have. 5.5lb choice Plate Rib I found at Costco. Smoked for about 7 hours, wrapped the last couple. The king of bbq for me personally - only bad thing is the shrinkage on this cut is a lot. S&P rubbed and smoked on the Rec Tec.
18803E85-DA73-4CA3-809F-7B438A35D53B.jpeg
BD788C58-EE89-41CB-8ED8-A850BCAB2AF3.jpeg
666D1867-F0B1-4E3C-95F9-6A9A2D3FED48.jpeg

My personal favorite also, brisket on a stick. Went to Sam's last week for a couple racks, they were out. Butcher said two days, $7.89lb, I'll pass on that. RAY

Nice inspiration for me this weekend! Looks extra good after a chicken and veg week. Great work, thank you for sharing!

Looking good. Just got 2-7# ers yesterday from Porter Road. Daughter asked for them, how do you say no?

Great looking ribs there, BB. I haven't cooked them in quite awhile, may have to change that soon. I have a couple of racks in my freezer that are calling my name now...:emoji_wink:

Mmmm mmmm good!! Love the monster beef ribs. I have a few racks in the freezer and you may have just set the stage for what I'm gonna cook tomorrow.

Robert

I hate to say it cause forever I thought it was just another beef cut to cook. Its not though. Its my favorite. I mean its like a brisket on the bone but its not its better and I can't tell you why. Its worth taking that second mortague to afford one. LOL

Looks like you nailed it too. Great job.

I hate to say it cause forever I thought it was just another beef cut to cook. Its not though. Its my favorite. I mean its like a brisket on the bone but its not its better and I can't tell you why. Its worth taking that second mortague to afford one. LOL

Looks like you nailed it too. Great job.
Thanks, the fat content is unparalleled. Only cut I’ve had that I like even more is a good beef cheek!

Reactions: foamheart
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky