Dino Beef Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flash

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 30, 2007
Chiefland/Cedar Key, Fl
Well with my eye problem finally in check I decided to do some more of the beef dino style ribs. Scooter the dog really likes these
biggrin.gif

Marinaded over night in mojo and readied the aluminum pan. Threw the ribs and some of the mojo in the bottom of pan and sprinkled ribs with Jeff's rub.
Smoke set for 225 to 250º. Also planned on a smoked onion and sweet potatoes.

After about 2 hours using some oak and hickory. Rotate the ribs around so they get somemore of the mojo on them.

After 4 hours, checked them out and then removed them from pan and placed on racks fro the finally half hour. Usually I don't do this, but thought it might firm them up a bit. It did.

Dinner is on. Ribs were fantastic. Sweet potato was too. Should have cut the onion in two according to Abelman.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
Had to nuke it some. Side dish of turnips with greens and ham.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Tex I have always used a pan for beef ribs. Does seem to keep them nice and moist. We love them and for $4.00 for all those ribs, I be happy
biggrin.gif

That's some great looking grub! I like beef ribs but have never tried the smoked onion.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Keith

Nice job Flash, looks really tasty. Thanks for sharing the Q-view!

flash

good looking dino's. Picked up 3 six packs of them today, gotta find some mojo for the next run of these.
again, looks great man, making me hungry all over again.

Lawdog

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky